Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day, Hot Doggers!

Ahh, Thanksgiving. A time where my fellow Hot Doggers join me in a celebration of Gluttony as we watch our beloved Detroit Pussycats embarrass themselves live on National Television. Some of us will be taking a time-out from our Weight Watchers, South Beach Diets and Training Bibles and enjoying this special day with friends and family. It's a day of rest and relaxation where we can reflect on what we're most thankful for and start to set our sights on the real important question: "What bike stuff do I want for X-Mas?"

Don't eat too much turkey and pumpkin pie. But if you do...The Spandex Will Always Stretch!

Happy Thanksgiving to All,

Coach Steve

3 comments:

  1. I knew we just exchanged our tights for a reason... I should have kept those XLs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of wisdom Steve!

    ReplyDelete