Sunday, April 29, 2012

tHD Returns!


We've all made it back from Georgia in one piece, and I must say... that was freaking AWESOME!!  I haven't been on this big of a mountain biking high in a long LONG time.  WOW!  Completely blown away with the week we just spent in the Georgia mountains.  I am having Mulberry Gap withdrawals.  I am also flat out exhausted.

I think in a few days, either Coach, Shaun, DLC, or myself will blog with a nice little recap on the week that was.  We've got alot of awesome photos, videos, and stories to get organized before we post up.  We've also got to give Gary Mudd a chance to report back on the PLRA race he is participating in, and then next week, its Mud, Sweat, & Beers up in Traverse. 

So be on the look out for some new blog posts this week.  The 2012 biking season is about to EXPLODE!  Hope you are ready.  Bring your big boy pants!

3 comments:

  1. That bike would look awesome with a carbon fork and some ESI grips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that very well could be happening soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carbon WHAT !?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete