Friday, July 2, 2010

Little teaser...


Like that bar that used to be in Pontiac, Shenanigans, (wee Shenanigans) where the "strippers" only stripped down to a bikini, (teases), I present you with a little teaser of my own. A quick snapshot of just a few, a mere few of the items that will be available at Bikes, Beer and Beef Monday. Yes, that is bacon, yes those are Nathans all beef hot dogs, (hot dogs fav) and yes, that is 5lbs of beef... Hope you are all hungry. If you dont make it, you may just be a choad, and reduced to Club Hot Dog.


3 comments:

  1. OH GOD and baby jesus!! Dude, I am THERE! I wasn't planning on bailing anyways. Monday is going to be delicious. I'm looking forward to 55 miles of riding too. Hot Dog is ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding? What is this ride you are talking about? I though we were just looking at our bikes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

    ReplyDelete