Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know it won't be North Carolina

Since this will be my last weekend before LJ to get a long ride in here are my ideas:

1. Multiple laps at Poto
2. A PLRA and Holdridge ride
3. A PLRA and Highland ride (I have never ridden Highland)
4. A PLRA, Highland, and Holdridge ride.

Looking to start fairly early (8:00a) but am open to suggestions. I am looking to get somewhere between six to eight hours of ride time.

Need to get a last long ride in before I drive the Subaru across the big pond.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to pass Cooper. That's a little too much for my blood so early in the season. I hope some of the guys head out with you so you can get a longer ride in. I'll probably just to a nice 20 mile spin on some single track at Stony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HD, you can always join us for some of the ride and bail at one of the spots...We could spot a car there for ya or something. Think about it!

    Along those lines, I was actually thinking of maybe doing a Roll out from PLRA to Highland to ILRA and back type of ride and maybe set it up to meet some fellow Hot Doggers (john, maybe David will awaken from his slumber) at ILRA around 1:00ish? I think that`s dooable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am up for anything long.

    @John, you just got back from NC you should be primed for this. If you aren't feelin the love come out and join us at one of the trails.

    ReplyDelete