Monday, July 4, 2011

Another BBB in the Books!

Another 4th of July has come and gone. That doesn't mean team Hot Dog didn't do it up, the way its supposed to be! Gorgeous weather allowed us to hammer through 42 miles or so, up some of the biggest hills Michigan has to offer. At the end of this glorious rainbow, Coors Light, Summer Shandy, Buffalo Chicken brats, and the highlight of them all, cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped, Nathan's hot dogs awaited us upon completion of this perfect day.


The team, and Shaun's "knob", pose for a photo


Getting our hammer on!



Yes, that's a flag coming out of my ass. Happy Birthday America!


Maneuvering another sensitive horse.


Coach taking it all in.


Shaun's arms really need some sun.


I think is what is giving me heart palpitations tonight.

Final Results:

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a fun ride... sorry I couldn't make it. I was with the family for the fourth.. Next time for sure.. need to get out before the relay.

    ReplyDelete