Saturday, February 4, 2012

Question For You All

Lately I have been thinking of some new ideas, well at least new for me. Since we are in mid-sprinter (spring/winter) I am considering have the most modern piece (as seen below) of my bike serviced




I figure I have many options, listed below, that I can consider.

1. Try to overhaul the fork myself. Maybe I will have better luck with forks than seat posts.
2. Wait for it to break on a ride and let JRAD fix it as seen below.



3. Or take it up to Cyclethearpy.

Post your opinions. If you choose number 3 please specify who is best to handle the job.

Thanks and happy Sprinter!

3 comments:

  1. James rebuilt mine when he worked there. Did a fine job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hit up James and see if he's up for it or try Jason at Cycletherapy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Jason as he has the tools, and resources now. Tell him James sent you! He is usually at the Walled Lake store. He was mentored well, great Jedi skills he has. Believe you can get a BRAIN upgrade as well.

    ReplyDelete