Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My poor snatch

Today I went for a ride on the old bandersnatch. I was pretty happy after breaking 40 minutes on a Maybury lap last night. So, I decided I'd go back for another run today. I had a goal set in of 38 minutes. I started off great. Was really moving. I climbed the first hill with little effort. The second large hill wasn't much of a problem and I started picking up steam on the first major downhill. I took the first couple turns pretty fast. I handled them great. That new front suspension really does the trick. The next set of turns after another climb was coming up. I decided to push it. I hit the second turn a bit too high and lost it. I caught a root, a rock, and part of a tree and most of me went over the handle bars. However, the front wheel didn't like the part of me that didn't.


It's not a total taco, but it still is a bit on the wobbly side. My scraps aren't worth the picture. I barely even bled. Anyway, I'm placing my order with Biker Bob for my Stan's Crest ZTR, my new brakes, and a set of racing ralph's. My snatch will be back in action before you know it.

4 comments: