Monday, May 10, 2010

The Weekend

As I look back on my weekend sitting in my chair on Monday night I think of all of the great things I accomplished. From visiting the Beer Silos of Mid Michigan on Friday night, cleaning the house on Saturday, the one event that stands out is the 60 miler I did in my Team Hot Dog casing on Sunday morning/afternoon. As I stepped outside Sunday morning I knew it was going to be a bit chilly and I was on the fence of whether or not to ride in the team gear. I said what the hell so I slipped on the arm and knee warmers with the rest of the team gear and off I went for a wonderful ride up the CRT over to Bloomer and then back home. The fit of the kit was great the jersey fit nice my only complaint is that it is not full zip. The shorts were great. Nice chamois padding kept my unmentionables happy on the four hour ride. I could see the look in people's faces as I rode by. I could tell that they were completely jealous of the THD kit. The highlight of the ride was seeing the girl in a bikini (I really did not think Sunday was swimsuit weather) in Rochester scraping off her grill. Besides that Bloomer was in surprisingly good shape for the amount of rain that we had. Sorry guys no pictures. I need to get one of those smart phones.

1 comment:

  1. Nice write up Jeff! Pretty impressive ride with what you pulled off there yesterday. I took a short jaunt up Paint Creek today, and rolled the Hot Dog shorts for the first time. Very Comfy!!

    ReplyDelete