Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tour de troit 2010 is in the books

Well, that was fun! It far exceeded my expectations. What a cool event. 3,200 people take over downtown. I got to see parts of Detroit I never had seen before. I will be back for more next year.

Here's an article about the ride today. Thanks for all the fun everyone. Enjoy a few pics below. I will post more on my Flickr site later.

UPDATE: I've added a few more pics, and put them up on my photo site. Check them out here. Also found another article about the ride on the Detroit News.

UP NEXT? Massive Fall Out, Saturday, October 16





















1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Too bad I was in St. Ignace visiting Steve's parents.

    ...actually I was there for a meeting of a non-profit group which made me a lifetime member for my efforts over the past 7 years on their website.

    ReplyDelete