Friday, November 11, 2011

Iceman - Behind the Scenes

Even though the Iceman Cometh is "Doneth", there's always a little bit of excitement once you get home and plug in the Digital Camera...Always some Blog-Worthy shots. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

I'm not sure what John is hiding underneath that tree branch, but Tom and Shaun appear to be less than impressed!


This photo must have been taken right after Shaun realized he didn't beat the 2:00:00 time, even though his garmin said he did!


This is going to be my new background on my computer. Who could resist a smile like that? Bonus points for represent'n the Michigan Brewing Company with that Fleece!


If you were wondering why Shaun wore his helmet in the car all the way up to Traverse City, he learned it from his father. Hot Dog is enjoying some Raging Bitch!
- Wheeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Incredibly awesome weekend! Can we do that again? The countdown is on till Barry Roubaix. In the meantime, guess I'll see you guys at Stony on Sunday at the cross race.

    ReplyDelete