Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stony Creek Cyclocross

Matthew Stafford and the Lions are getting their tail feathers kicked right now, so I figured I would practice my blogging skills. Based on the last few hd blog posts, one would think we just sit around, watch people ride bikes, and drink beer. Not so fast. Some of us ride too, even after Iceman weekend is over. I'm just not one of them.

Sunday morning I decided to take the pup out for a morning hike on the single-track, then head over to the beach for some wiener action, cyclocross style. I'm glad I came out, Santa even took a break from his busy toy building schedule to demonstrate how he's still a whiz on the barriers (see video below).

Santa & Coach warming up

Steve looking like Fabio on the beach

Santa just doesn't visit the beach during his off-season

Brimming w/ joy

Pup looking on

Was nothing but dog on dog action at the end

Start of the B class. Shaun and his hangover are only 3 spots out of the lead here

I got a good whiff of Patron as Shaun flew by here

Shaun and his "I want my mommy" face

And last but not least, the mad cyclocross wiz is back, to demonstrate that fatherhood can't cause one to lose these sick sick skills:


3 comments: