Monday, March 8, 2010

Hines Drive Ride






Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Hines Drive

Went out on a nice little ride to Hines Drive. The weather was so nice I could not resist staying out there longer then I had planned. The ride out to Michigan Avenue was sweet then I turned around and hit the head wind. The head wind would have been much more manageable with road tires and someone else to break the wind every now and then. Hockey will be rough tonight after the 50 miles, but I will play my best Wayne Gretzky imitation and just float around. The pics above are at the sled hill were I had my snack.


Whee!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome there buddy. Luckout. Looking out the window has been killing me, I had to call into work today. I've been sicker than a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny.. You were playin that sick game on Saturday and I heard you rode your bike? WTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. HD, I hope your Vaginus Infection gets cleared up soon....need to get you back on the bike! Good post JRAD. I would have liked it more if you would have posted a video of you going down the toboggon hill on the cross bike!

    ReplyDelete