Wednesday, March 17, 2010



So today, while I was on a training ride, climbing arguably one of the biggest hills in Michigan at Indian Springs, I realized that there is a major event going on next weekend that needs some recognition. Not only is the Barry Roubaix Killer Gravel Road Race going on, but the world is about to get introduced to Team Hot Dog for the first time.

Sure, we won't have our Awesome new team kits yet (props to Hot Dog himself for the awesome design work!)...But that's not really what we're all about. Will any of us win anything? Maybe, if there's a raffle...Cuz we all know JRAD wins whenever there's a raffle going on! But it'll be the first official tHD race and we'll have a good time! That's something to be excited about, if you ask me.

Welp, that's about all for now...I hope you all are enjoying the weather! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go measure my chicken and work on my builds!

- Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment