Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Hot Doggers!



Took this snap as I was heading back to my car on a Easter Sunday morning roll. We'll have to hit it up during a ride sometime this year.

After today's ride, I'm at 120 miles for the week. It was a glorious morning for a roll on the PCT. Not many peeps on the trail at 10am. I did almost run over a snake, seriously, while riding Jake the Snake. I also rolled past luv2mtb... but I don't think he remembers me so I didn't say "hi". I felt pretty quick on Jake. Would have been faster too, but I haven't slept much the last two nights. The girl next store is home from college, and decided to hold bashes on two consecutive nights that went into the wee hours. I called the cops on them last night and shut it down.

Anyways, hope you guys were all successful on your hot dog hunts this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment