Saturday, June 12, 2010

tHD Rolls On!

Just got back from a great day with the guys. What could be better? Island Lake, Buffalo Wild Wings, and the A-Team! We experienced a bit of everything out there today... very humid conditions, 30 uni-cyclers, and a British invasion! Thanks for a good time guys, today pretty much summed up what it's all about.


Coach modeling the goods


Jrad leading out


Steve entering some singletrack


Obligatory pic of me to prove I was out there


The British are coming!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could have joined in the fun. Hope you gave the Red Coats a run for their money. Why was Abbey the only one rolling in the THD colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome day Jeff, wish you were there. Maybe next time? Abbey was the only one rolling the HD kit because he's the only one who really has one that fits right now. It didn't impact you, but a few of us are still waiting to receive the proper sized jersey. V-Gear messed up. We should be getting them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JRAD had his jersey in his bag and I was rolling my shorts with some other top....decided I could not just let that poor jersey sit in his bag any longer and I did what any red-blooded american hot dogger would do and I sucked it up (literally) and donned the tHD kit. When I put it on, I knew exactly how He-Man felt when he held aloft his magic sword and said "By the power of greyskull!" But yeah....I really hope V-Gear gets their S**T together and sends us our jerseys....Roadhouse!

    ReplyDelete