Sunday, June 13, 2010

Too much time with Remy?

While strolling through Target (said with your best foriegn accent), I found this gem of a shirt on the clearance rack. Priced to sell at $1.98 and calling my name, I could not pass it up. But, unlike Cinderella`s glass slipper, it was not meant to be worn by me....It was much too small for my "fluffy" figure.





After spending the night pondering over who the rightful owner of this shirt shoud be, assisted by several glasses of the finest Sangria $10 could buy, I decided it needed to go to the original Hot Dog himself. That Saturday, I planned to present this gift to him as a token of my appreciation and man-love. He very gratiously thanked me and appeared to be really happy with this little slice of heaven...








Then he threw it right down on the parking lot of Island Lake and whizzed on it...




Well Hot Dog, If that's the way you're going to act...NO MORE GIFTS FOR YOU!

Roadhouse!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, thanks for the shirt. Andrea literally pulled up the driveway from her trip to Chicago, and here I am wearing that shirt while mowing the lawn and drinking a beer. Needless to say, she wanted to turn around and head back there.

    ReplyDelete