Friday, January 14, 2011

Can You Proof My Wiener?

Well, ol HD is kind of feeling sick, the gf is in the other room watching Twilight, so I figured, "why not go design a jersey?"

So here is Proposal 1. From what you all sounded like you wanted, we kept last year's theme but incorporated the two big winners from our winter meeting. A wiener on the front riding a bike, and a wiener on the back atop the podium. Let me point out two more of my favorite updates for this season: 1) The word "Wheeee!" atop the back of the jersey. 2) We have a sponsor! I know the font is small, but in the back middle pocket, it reads: "Rad's Road House - Home of the beer silos"

UPDATE: Here is "Proposal 2", with some red on the shoulders and a little yellow piping. Let me know what you think:

If you look closely, I've added condiments to the back... unsure of what to think:

Coach wanted to see font that looked like it was squirted on, so here ya go:

I'm so f'ing bored right now....

Hey Steve, how is this?

Ok, this is the deal. Steve and I have agreed that version 2.1 below is probably what we are going to go with. PLEASE! Post up with your comments so we can get the ball rolling with Pactimo soon. Thanks dogs!

7 comments:

  1. I like it so far. Have you thought about throwing some condiments or hot dog links on the side panels? I am not sure if I can let go of the stuff in the back pockets. I think people would dig seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah maybe Pactimo or the Amazing HD himself can figure out a good way to keep the condiments....Shaun and I were talking about maybe putting the condiments on the back pocket and spelling out Hot with the ketchup and Dog with the mustard....just an idea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is the kind of wisdom that comes when you are flapping down Tedd Ginn Jr uncontrollably?

    Nice Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tedd Gin Jr? What?

    Anyways, I added condiments... just photos. The artists from Pactimo can design it up if we decide to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tedd Ginn, Jr. Yes. I`m not a huge fan of the "I'm So F'Ing Bored right now" and the condiments dont look right....The good news is that this Bells Winter White tastes awesome....So we got that going for us....Which is nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, the image up top with the Podium Dog gave me a good idea.....Maybe we could use that on the back (up top) and have room for the condiments on the pockets???

    ReplyDelete