Monday, January 10, 2011

An Epic Journey

There have been jokes...and more jokes and even more jokes about me someday going to a Full Suspension. For all of the jokesters out there, I say to you now....BITE ME! I am just really happy about this bike and never knew this feeling existed!

Over the years I have gone from a 26" Hardtail, 26" Full Suspension, 26" singlespeed, 26" Full Suspension, 29" Rigid Singlespeed, 29" Hardtail Singlespeed, 29" Hardtail and now I have finally arrived at the 29" Full Suspension (and I`m sure many more in-between!). I'm guessing in another few years, I`ll be back to 26" bikes....who wants to bet?


- "Coach" Steve

1 comment:

  1. I predict this one will go in a year or so then you will buy some other bike then another epic sometime after that.

    ReplyDelete