Monday, January 31, 2011

Return of the Beer Silos

January 30th marked our annual pilgrimage to the great Beer Silos of Webberville, MI... also known as the Michigan Brewing Company. There was a small pit stop at MSU for some Expo thing, but once we made short work of that, it was Team Hot Dog time!

The beer, nachos, and tasty burgers and sandwiches began to flow. Stories were shared. Lies were fabricated. Fake beards began to grow.

From there, it was on to a spandex fitting party like no other.


The great Beer Silos!


My tasty IPA. It was hoppy!


Shaun pondering his next beer


Myroo with his booty


Ummm. I had to. Steve on Jrad here reminded me of a pic I snapped at the zoo in 2005.


The 2011 Thd Christmas card!

4 comments:

  1. Another event and no hotdog sighting... Steve Bassett was summoned to the pumptrack for a potential FREE hotdog & never showed... rats. Love the 2011 card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No WAY! I missed out on a FREE HOT DOG?!?!?! DAMNIT!!!! Wait, you were there? I missed you again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah... I heard there was a hotdog sighting... begged for some mic time and you missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll see you at the races and breweries near and far!

    ReplyDelete