Monday, June 20, 2011

The Prodigal Son Returns!

Live a phoenix rising from the ashes, here the hell I come! Bronchitis and Pneumonia for the second year in a row can only keep me down for so long. After a few shots to the ass, blood tests, breathing treatments, x-rays, steroids, and anti-biotics, I can say I'm done goofing around. While I still might have a cough, I'm getting back on the fucking bike.

First of all. Congrats Jrad. I can't wait to see the very first baby trailer assembled with Chris King hubs. Should be pretty pimp.

Second of all. Congrats to all of you Lumberjacks. I'll never try that race, cause well, I like biking too much and want to continue enjoying said activity. I give you all major props for that though. You guys are hard core.

Thirdly. (Yes, I'm talking funny. It's called 5 Sierra Nevadas) I just wanted to call attention out to the next few events on the HD agenda... all events I'm eagerly looking forward to, and I hope all of you out there in wiener blog world are too.

a) Ride Around Torch
Sunday, July 17, 2011.... it's gonna be here before you know it. I know coach and myself, along with Larry plan on doing this sucker. Nice little 62 mile road ride around some long lake thing. We're gonna camp that weekend too. As we get closer to the event, more details will present themselves. Look for them in your local wienerschneitzel.

b) Team Tree Farm Relay Race
Saturday, July 23, 2011... I'm pretty sure we are close to fielding 2 teams. Team 1 will consist of Myroo, Jrad, Coach, and myself. If Jrad and Myroo could give me the green light, I will register our spot. Team 2 could very possibly consist of James, David, and Tim. We need a 4th. Hint, hint Larry! I'm pretty sure Coach will bring his tent, I'll have my grill, and we will once again enjoy one of the funnest bike weekends of the year. Let me know if you are interested. Please!

c) Ore to Shore
Saturday, August 13, 2011... Yeah. I don't think much words are necessary. Year #5 for thd. Should have our largest contingent ever up there this year. Don't be the one not going.

That's it for now! Looking forward to the next few weeks back on the bike. I've missed you guys, and am healthy enough to get back out there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment