Monday, August 15, 2011

My new ride (sort of)

My 2008 Gary Fisher Paragon frame cracked a few weeks ago right near the seat tube. Google 2008 Paragon frame crack and you will find many pictures of the same crack I got. It took about a week for Rochester Bike Shop to process the warranty claim. Since Hot Dog is showing off his new ride, here's mine:

This is my fourth bike frame warrantied by Trek. Take that information however you like. I also realized through various circumstances (insurance, gift, warranties) that I have not paid full price for a mountain bike since 1991!

On an unrelated note, for some reason, I cannot figure out how to post comments to other people's posts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice bike, what kind is it? As for posting condiments, are you using Internet Explorer 9 by chance? I have it on my system and it doesn`t play nice with Blogger for some reason. Try firefox and see if you can post.

    ReplyDelete