Sunday, August 14, 2011

O2S Recap

Well. Another O2S is in the books. Good news is, we all finished, and we all finished in less than 4 hours. Shaun (as always) was the fastest hot dog with a sub 3 hour time. Purple Helmet had a solid showing around 3:09 or something and Steve, was most improved hot dog with a blistering finishing time of 3:28. Amazing. The rest of us made it to finish line on fumes.

Anyways, it was good times. I'm typing this a little perturbed right now though. It's 5pm on Sunday, gorgeous day out, sun in full bloom and we're on the Mackinaw straits enjoying summertime in northern Michigan in all her glory... and you know what? EVERYONE IS ASLEEP BUT ME!!! WTF!! Seriously!? Team hot dog my ass. I'm renaming us Team Geriatric. Pathetic. Well... I'm about 7 Coors Lights deep. Time to slam a Red Bull and go kayak the straits.

Look for a full write up on the weekend in a few days. I still have some partying to get out of my system. Peace out.

2 comments: