Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Training is Going Great!

I just wanted to keep the team up to date on my training efforts. Last night, I went to the corner nutritional store and bought a 6 pack of Bells Winter Ale and a 12 of Labbatt. After 6 good meal replacements it doesn't matter what the rest taste like. Upon returning home with my training implements, I made my way to the neighbors house where he had a fire blazing. I then decided to take out the Bells first. Boy did they go down easy. I was truely in top form. Then I started on the Labbatt. I managed to beat up the 12 pack well into the night. There were a few soldiers left by 3 am but I managed to stumble home without losing a single boot, glove, or any other article of clothing. My morning constitutional smelled a little like rotten eggs, but I still made an omelette for breakfast. A little bacon as well. I'm going to have a rest day today but tomorrow I'll be back at it. At this rate, I'll be in the best shape of my life by Barry-Roubaix.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome training report. I would love to see the GPS data and your Heart Rate during this tough workout! After an evening like that, you almost have to rest! Train hard, get ready for Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kicking my training into high gear for that Super Bowl thing tomorrow. 12oz curls and chicken wings here I come! Go Steelers!

    ReplyDelete