Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mid Winter Surprise

Well, mail has been rolling into ol HD HQ for the jerseys and t-shirts. If you've sent your payment in, I appreciate it. If you haven't, pay up sucker! Check out Coach's e-mail regarding what you owe.

Special props to Jrad for adding this little surpise to his payment:

Hang in there fellas. We're just about out of the heart of winter. Pretty soon, the snow will melt, temps will consistently hang above 30, birds will chirp, our beer bellys will shrink, and we'll be able to ride again in our hot dog casings.

Untill next time. Lots of love,
hd

3 comments:

  1. I did not get an email with the amount I owe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our Beer Bellys will shrink"...Yeah, Right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I got shipped off to Texas for work on short notice, and forgot to send it out... SORRY! Ill get it to you when I get back.

    From Austin with love. Lance says hi.

    ReplyDelete