Saturday, February 19, 2011

Righting The Ship





Not to get all nautical on everyone, but this is the only way I can describe what needs to be done soon or I might as well give up. I have made an unconscious decision to make some changes after consuming 7 beers Thursday night, comprised of the following.

One of these. The Frost Brewed Liner is like a Thin Candy Shell!




Three of these!



And three of these to finish myself and the night off!



Although I was feeling like a hundred dollars during my consumption and actually was able to sleep through the night for the first time in a while, the decision came to mind that I better make some changes.

And... These changes better come soon fo sho.

Although I really do not drink much, The eating and lack of exercise has gotten out of hand.





During the above consumption, I made a decision that some things need to change.

1. Get some self control and watch what I eat.

2. Drink a little less beer. You all know I love beer, so I cannot quit totally!

3. Get back into the gym, spin classes and actually go to hockey instead of being lazy.

4. Not worry about the stress created by my job/workplace.

So Anyways.... It is time to get back on track or this coming riding season is going to be a SUFFERFEST for me.


Cheers to getting rid of this shitty ass Michigan winter.


In the immortal words of Charlie Sheen.


BRING IT!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen that angry cupcake hanging around my neighborhood as well! He is a sonofabitch.

    ReplyDelete