Monday, February 28, 2011

Jerseys and T's are Ready!!

Dude. Our orders have come in! The t-shirts came in Friday, jerseys arrived today! I must say, everything came out even better than I would have thought. I am one happy hot dog. Below are a few shots of the new digs:


Jersey Front


T Front




Jersey Back

How do you guys want to go about retrieving your stuff? I'm willing to host a small party this weekend if you are willing to drive over to the east side of town. I can make sure to have drinks and food ready to go. Or, Steve can have a get together? Or, we can just pass this stuff out as its convenient for everyone? Let me know what you think.

If you haven't made arrangements to pay me, please plan on doing so so you can get your gear!

I swear, it feels like the riding season will never get here. This winter just won't end!

4 comments:

  1. Sweatshirts too? I am down with a jaunt to the Hot Dog household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jrad, your hoodies are in too, and they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know. I'm going to the Golf Expo this Saturday but should be able to make it somewhere if I don't get drunk at Gatsby's after the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous of your fancy-pants jersey.

    ReplyDelete