Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Truth, justice and "A Whole New Way..." (TM)

Yes, it's TEAM HOT DOG... strange visitors from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and cycling abilities far beyond those of mortal men! TEAM HOT DOG... who can incapacitate mighty livers, bend steel bike frames in their bare hands, and who, disguised as people such as Larry, mild-mannered reporter for a great weekly newspaper, fight a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and "A Whole New Way!" ™
## Okay that may be a bit of an exageration for the ride I took to Trombley Mountain/Ford Michigan Proving Grounds on Sunday but tailwinds gusty sure did make me feel like a super hero from time to time as I accerlerated up to 30 MPH. Headwinds were like kryptonite. My current schedule has not allowed me to participate in a few of the early season Team Hot Dog events and rides but I plan on soon. It looks like I will be riding Tuesday evenings after 5 p.m. in the Stony Creek Metropark area and the same place and Bat Channel on Sunday afternoons if anyone cares to join me.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Awesome picture and write up there. Very super hero like. Once me and my liver return from Mexico, and dry up, I will join you on a ride. Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, love the photo and the post! Nice to see you flying the tHD colors out there

    ReplyDelete