Wednesday, March 30, 2011

...And you thought Barry Roubaix was Tough

UPDATE - It appears that Mother Nature intends to spoil this one for us. We're going to move the ride to Sunday if that's cool with all of you?!?! Let's say 1-ish at PLRA Parking Lot? I just got off the phone with the owners of the Gas Station on Grange Hall road. I had to let them know that this Saturday, Team Hot Dog and friends of tHD will be heading out on our bikes, up some of the biggest hills in Michigan on our way to their fine establishment. I specifically asked them start making their delicious fresh sandwiches and wraps, get their pigs in a blanket ready to go and, if Jay shows up, stock the Root Beer! The pace will be slow, the heart rates will be high. Some will laugh, some will cry and others will just plan hate life. Pack the Cytomax, make sure you have enough nourishment for a 40 mile ride and bring a camera in case we come across Kid Rock! So if you've got what it takes, show up at the PLRA parking lot @ 1pm this Saturday and get ready to rock and roll. Wheeee!

4 comments:

  1. Taking my truck in for a brake job. I'll call and let you know whether or not I'll make it. Not likely. I'll probably just ride proud lake to kensington and back when my truck is done. Then I'm going to BBQ and drink beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late start at 1pm eh? Who is all going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have AT&T coming to install the internets "between 9 and 12" so I shot for the later start to the day PLUS it will give the earth some time to warm up!

    ReplyDelete