Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sorry for the delay in getting this post up...I think I finally thawed out (and sobered up) from the frozen 2011 Barry Roubaix. I won't bore you to death with the details of my demise, just wanted throw some props out to everyone who raced and supported the race this weekend. Special thumbs up to our new Team Members David and James for flying the tHD colors and to David especially for finishing his first bike race! All in all, a crazy weekend. I can honestly say that after this one, I was gassed (literally!)

Unfortunately, this wasn't an overly photo-happy trip for me but here are a few shots from the pre and post race festivities! - Steve


Our trusty cross bikes taking a breather in the shadows of the beer silos at Michigan Brewing Company


from left to right Shaun, JRAD, Purple Helmet, David and Hot Dog Himself flashing gang signs in the beer tent


Hot Dog doing his best "Cornholio" impression before the big race

1 comment:

  1. Dang... sorry to have missed a hotdog sighting once again. I waiting with Purple Helmet along that crazy never-ending hill.. but alas, the elusive Hotdogs did not appear.

    ReplyDelete